Birthday: May 24, 2014
Rescued: November 10, 2016
Re-Homed: March 24, 2017
- Dog friendly but needs to learn boundaries as he plays rough and for extensive periods of time, (plus he’s a big boy).
- Is mouthy when playing with dogs and people.
- Does stress in new situations and new environments (ex: drools and doesn’t want to eat much as he tends to be a picky eater).
- Very cuddly, loves to get attention.
- Is good with getting groomed.
- Medium-high energy.
- Knows basic commands, but does tend to “forget” them when he is excited. He needs some work on his recall as he gets distracted easily with new smells.
- Is ok on-leash, but will mouth at the leash when excited (is slowly learning how to walk nicely on-leash).
- Not destructive and is house trained.
- Timid with new people.
- Doesn’t seem to have any toy or food possession up to now.
- Has not been tested around kids or pets (other than dogs), but will need to be supervised at all times.
- Likes to play a bit of fetch, being outside and exploring
- Doesn’t seem to bark much.
- Experience with large breeds, especially Rottweilers, is an asset.
- He would benefit from a family that is committed to working at improving his leash skills and setting boundries.