Breed: Rottweiler Mix
Birthday: ~ December 2007
Rescued: July 10, 2009
Re-Homed: November 9, 2014
- Had surgery in 2011 to repair her torn ACL muscle, she’s made a complete recovery with no complications.
- Fun loving and very active.
- Sounds the alarm when an unfamiliar person approaches the property but warms up quickly once she realizes they are no threat.
- She gets a little uncomfortable around men that have their faces covered (hoods, scarves, etc.)
- Loves to play: catches balls, swims and is great on the treadmill.
- Equally interested in learning and cuddling with her person.
- Prefers not to cuddle too long, because she needs to see what is happening with the world around her.
- Extremely intelligent and would do well with someone who likes to train in obedience or a sport.
- Not crazy about her feet being touched.
- When it comes to trimming her nails Mia has some body guarding issues.
- Hard for her to contain her excitement. Mia loves to move and often quivers with anticipation.
- Must be part of an active home. She needs an outlet for her energy as well as her mind.
- Suited for a family with older kids, as she can be rambunctious.
- Fenced yard is an absolute must for Mia.
- Very good with other dogs, although can get a little rough and doesn’t want to stop playing.
- Unsure how she would behave around cats.
- Known to get car sick, so it may be necessary to slowly ease her into long road trips.