Breed: German Shepherd Mix
Birthday: April 5, 2011
Rescued: November 9, 2017
Re-Homed: June 15, 2018
- Very sweet and affectionate boy.
- Lovely personality with lots of love to give, especially to those he bonds with.
- May get very attached to people he knows well.
- Can be protective of food and toys around young children, cats and other dogs.
- May have low tolerance for dogs that approach him aggressively or get in his face too much.
- Sometimes whines a bit when he needs/wants something but usually quiets when he gets what he’s after.
- Low to medium activity level with short-lived playful bursts, enjoys walks and interactive games.
- Loves cuddles and tolerates grooming well.
- A fenced yard and experience with large breed dogs is preferred.
- Loves to be around people, would thrive in a home where he is a big part of day-to-day activities.
- No young children.
- Dog friendly – can live with another dog but must be supervised around food/toys.