Birthday: September 11, 2008
Rescued: March 2, 2013
Re-Homed: May 19, 2014
- Had bilateral corrective surgery for Entropion. Right eye occasionally requires cleaning, but does not seem to cause him any grief.
- A quiet, calm boy that likes to be around people.
- Although not particularly driven by touch, Enzo is quite happy to get pats.
- Likes to sit between legs for scratches.
- Loves to chase balls and sticks. He really enjoys play time but playful bursts are normally short lived.
- Does not like being restrained.
- When it comes to trimming his nails, Enzo has some body guarding issues.
- Gets a little protective of high valued items, such as bones.
- A sweet boy that is perfectly content to sit and watch the world go by.
- Experience with large breeds, specifically Rottweiler’s, is preferred.
- Not suitable for a home with young children.
- He is dog friendly and can live in a home with another dog.
- Requires daily walks but his energy level is low-moderate, Enzo is normally content to just hang out.
- Unsure about suitability with cats.